• Independently determines the appropriate methodology in creating marketing and presentation materials, which include designing brochures, preparing tenant surveys or other specialized reports, developing property locator maps, etc.
• Maintenance and administration of various databases.
• Updating of property and prospect information as required.
• Title, corporate and general searches, mailings and photographing buildings.
• Attend sales meetings, sales trainee programs, and broker receptions.
• Assist sales representatives with generation of marketing packages and presentations.
• Performs general clerical tasks, including but not limited to data entering, photocopying, filing, telephone calls, deliveries, archiving, couriers, mailing, etc.
• Software support and basic training (as required) for common software (Internet, REA, etc.).
• Miscellaneous information requests and special projects as required by management